AndroDumpper is an application that you can use to find out if your access point is vulnerable to WPS protocol. Androdumpper is a app, which can hacks WPS protected Internet network and Wi-Fi network to use the internet as free.
Although the AndroDumpper also on the non-routed device but in a limited way. On a routed android device AndroDumpper allows users to access the password of available wifi network.
The app allows users to verify all the security aspects of the available internet and wifi networks. Users can access passwords easily of nearby wifi networks.
Features of the AndroDumpper App
- This is a free app
- Password hacker of internet networks
- Can solve the crash bugs easily
- Its search for easily available access points for the networks
- Easy to use
- Works on both Android and iOS devices
Download the AndroDumpper App In the Android Device –
Searching on Google Play store is a quite confusing task as there many similar apps available. It is better to have the APK file for AndroDummper App and download it.
Follow These Steps To Download the APK file for the App
- Visite official website to download the apk. This is the link for the apk file.
- After Downloading, make sure the Unknown Source is Enabled – go to the settings of your android device. Under security option, you will find the “Enable Unknown Source”.
- Now find the downloaded apk file in the file manager folder on your device.
- It will ask for permission. Just allow everything as yes.
- The file will take a few seconds to install.
- Now you would have the app on your device.
How to use AndroDumpper App?
Simply launch the App and It could access available Wifi networks around you. Where you can access the routers that have connected with WPS.
Follow these steps to use the app –
- Connect your device with the internet or wifi
- Open the AndroDumpper app
- Check the Show All Networks box
- Now you will see all WPS enabled available wifi networks.
- Now choose Root or No Root way.
- When you click any of the wifi networks it will ask three options to connect; Custom pin, No-custom pin, and Bruteforce.
- Select custom pin as it will not require any pin to enter
- As it gets connected you will get all the information of the network
AndroDumpper is not working fix
You would this problem. Remember these key points –
- AndroDumpper can connect to only WPS enabled wifi networks.
- WPA and WPA2 networks also could be connected and hacked but it will require Wordlist and Bruteforce.
- Be alert before using Bruteforce as it uses high power which could be dangerous for your device.
AndroDumpper app is a very useful app tested and trusted by experts. This is a
free app that allows you to access the wifi network into your device and use
the internet for free.